Denver/Boulder 2018 Winter Indoor League
You must complete the following steps:
- Fill out and return relevant application form:
- Fill out and return USAU Medical Authorization Form (see below for more details)
- Check box for USAU waiver (complete online by checking a box in players’ online account when they are renewing or getting memberships)
- 2019 USAU memberships required!
Memberships and Renewal usually available at usaultimate.org in December for a discounted rate. Make sure you wait till 2019 USAU memberships are available before getting a membership. ( Usually in December)
- Mail application(s), waivers, and check to David “Buzz” Ellsworth, 3227 S Steele St, Denver, CO 80210
Registrations are due by December 5, 2018!
- USAU membership fee must paid directly to USAU
Medical Authorization Forms
Every player UNDER the age of 18 must submit a USA ULTIMATE MEDICAL AUTHORIZATION FORM along with league registration and payment. Please understand that the MEDICAL AUTHORIZATION FORM THAT YOU SUBMIT FOR THE HIGH SCHOOL STATE CHAMPIONSHIP THIS SPRING DOES NOT COUNT FOR SUMMER LEAGUES. DO NOT confuse the medical authorization form with the USA ULTIMATE WAIVER OF RELEASE AND LIABILITY. THE USA ULTIMATE WAIVER OF RELEASE AND LIABILITY is what every USA Ultimate member submits every year along with membership sign up or renewal to participate in USA ULTIMATE events. Remember, if you are under 18, and you are sending a registration with league fee, please include a signed (by parent) USA ULTIMATE MEDICAL AUTHORIZATION FORM. For membership, you can renew or sign up at USA ULTIMATE.ORG