- Most players will want to register for the Denver Summer League. (Registration Form pdf)
- Denver Summer League fees are $80.00 for USA Ultimate members and $109.00 for non-USA Ultimate members.
- If you live in Boulder, you may want to register for the Boulder Division of the Summer League instead. (Registration Form pdf)
- Boulder Division fees are $80.00 for USA Ultimate members and $109.00 for non-USA Ultimate members.
$10.00 off each league registration if you sign up for both leagues! That’s $150 for 2 leagues, a $20.00 savings for USAU Members!
- More advanced players may also wish to register for the Youth Club Championship.
- Selection for this team requires a tryout or coach recommendation.
- Learn more about YCC and download application form (Registration Form pdf)
Medical Authorization Forms
Every player UNDER the age of 18 must submit a USA ULTIMATE MEDICAL AUTHORIZATION FORM along with league registration and payment. Please understand that the MEDICAL AUTHORIZATION FORM THAT YOU SUBMIT FOR THE HIGH SCHOOL STATE CHAMPIONSHIP THIS SPRING DOES NOT COUNT FOR SUMMER LEAGUES. DO NOT confuse the medical authorization form with the USA ULTIMATE WAIVER OF RELEASE AND LIABILITY. THE USA ULTIMATE WAIVER OF RELEASE AND LIABILITY is what every USA Ultimate member submits every year along with membership sign up or renewal to participate in USA ULTIMATE events. Remember, if you are under 18, and you are sending a registration with league fee, please include a signed (by parent) USA ULTIMATE MEDICAL AUTHORIZATION FORM. For membership, you can renew or sign up at USA ULTIMATE.ORG
Please send all registrations and YCC applications to:
David ” Buzz” Ellsworth
3227 S Steele St.
Denver CO 80210
Both the medical authorization and waiver of release and liability can be found and downloaded using the above links or at the USA Ultimate web site.
See you out there!